Features for production:
- Fast print engine and intuitive interface.
- Interactive assembly table with automatic or manual nesting of images.
- Automatic or manual Tiling.
- Print report of the jobs carried out with preview and settings.
- Hot Folder with automatic image nesting.
Better print quality:
- The included color profiles guarantee high quality (wider gamut, better shades and details).
- Reduced consumption thanks to an optimized use of black in the profiles.
- Calculation of ink consumption in estimate and in the final balance after print
Tools for management and integration into workflows.
DevStudio RIP allows you to connect devices installed on the printer (DevStudio V.A.P. technology) such as cameras, video cameras, video projectors and, through a simple Raspberry Pi card with display, accept inputs from buttons, barcode readers or QRCodes in order to manage jobs, give consent and feedback on the status of a job or on the status of the printer, which can also be used to create industry 4.0 ready flows.
Available for Windows or Mac OS
Technology developed by DevStudio and Colorstream
Check if your printer can benefit from over-depreciation Industry 4.0 Ready
Multi-platform modular software RIP. Ease of use, power and flexibility to increase productivity.
DevStudio RIP 8 is the new version of the RIP software (Win – Mac OS), designed to meet the needs of the main digital printing application markets. It is based on a client-server architecture and uses an innovative proprietary multichannel Color Engine.
User friendly interface with Nesting
- You can operate by dragging the image and placing it on the mesh and working directly with the print preview (soft proofing) active.
- All printing parameters are always under control.
Mask Editor e Color Removal
- The Rip integrates a simple tool to create image masks to be printed without using external software or being experts in photo editing. The white masks can be self-generated in various ways and integrate the option of contraction of the mask to avoid to see the white line on the edge of the image.
- The Rip includes the Color Removal function to break through a given color on the shirt.
Proprietary Technology BG.A.P.™
This exclusive function uses the color of the T-Shirt as a virtual color, thus minimizing the use of real CMYK inks and, above all, of white. This gives the T-Shirt a much more natural look and feel, drastically reducing the consumption and thickness of the ink layer on the fabric.
Calculation of coverage and cost estimation
The savings allowed by the BG.A.P. ™ function can reach 90% in the presence of images that contain colors derived from those of the T-shirt. By configuring the software appropriately, it is possible to obtain an estimate of the printing costs. The BG.A.P. ™ also includes a system to create color variations of the images according to the color of the T-Shirt.
Integrated print report
DEVStudio DTG RIP includes the visual print report that allows you to reload each job done, after some time, and reprint the T-Shirt with the same parameters used originally. It is also possible to save the print to a file so that it can be reprinted even without having the original image.
All trademarks are registered and belong to their legitimate owners – The features and functions reported in this document may vary depending on the version, are not binding and subject to change without notice.